Vinteen

Presence (Relaxing Mix) - KoolSax

存档灵魂:

HYMN TO THE NIGHT 夜的赞歌——我听到欢愉的、哀怨的歌声,多种多样的柔和的韵律,洋溢在精灵出没的夜宫,好象古代诗人的诗句。从那强大的魅力,我察觉她的丰姿从上空俯临;夜的端凝,沉静的丰姿,婉如我的恋人的倩影。


【美】朗费罗


I heard the trailing germents of the Night
我听见夜的垂曳的轻裳
Sweep through her marble halls!
拂过她的大理石厅堂!
I saw her sable2 skirts all fringed with light
我看见她的貂黑的衣裾
From the celestial3 Walls!
缀饰着天国宫墙的荧光!

I felt her presence,by its spell of might
从那强大的魅力,我察觉
Stoop o'er me from above;
她的丰姿从上空俯临;
The calm,majestic presence of the Night,
夜的端凝,沉静的丰姿,
As of the one I love.
婉如我的恋人的倩影。

I heard the sounds of sorrow and delight,
我听到欢愉的、哀怨的歌声,
The manifold,soft chimes,
多种多样的柔和的韵律,
That fill the haunted chambers of the Night,
洋溢在精灵出没的夜宫,
Like some old poet's rhymes.
好象古代诗人的诗句。

From the cool cisterns6 of the midnight air
午夜的空气如清凉的水池,
My spirit drank repose;
灵魂向这里汲取安舒;
The fountain of perpetual peace flows there,——
永恒和平的神圣泉水
From those deep cisterns flows.
就从这些深池里流出。

O holy Night!from thee I learn to bear
夜啊!你教我学会忍受
What man has borne before!
人们曾经忍受的一切!
Thou layest thy finger on the lips of Care,
你手指轻触"忧伤"的唇吻,
And they complain no more.
他便悄然停止了呜咽。

Peace!Peace!Orestes-like I breathe this prayer!
象奥瑞斯忒斯,我祈求宁静!
Descend8 with broad-winged flight,
展开她广阔无垠的翅膀
The welcome,the thrice-prayedfor,the most fair,
受欢迎、被祈求、最可爱的夜
The best-beloved Night!
飞行着,降临我们的世界。


评论

热度(27)